Sunday, November 18, 2012

Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili

I think its safe to say that I suck at blogging :(
I thought I’d share my all time favorite crock-pot recipe with y’all. I probably make this one at least twice a month- we love it that much!




Chicken Taco Chili
Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili
Servings: 10
Calories per serving: 202

1 onion, chopped
1 16-oz can black beans
1 16-oz can kidney beans
1 8-oz can tomato sauce
10 oz. package frozen corn kernels (or 2 small cans of corn kernels)
2 14.5-oz can diced tomatoes w/chilies
1 packet taco seasoning
1 tbsp. cumin
1 tbsp. chili powder
24 oz. (3) boneless skinless chicken breasts
Chili peppers, chopped (OPTIONAL)
Chopped fresh cilantro


Combine beans, onion, chili peppers, corn, tomato sauce, cumin, chili powder and taco seasoning in a slow cooker. Place chicken on top and cover. Cook on low for 10 hours or on high for 6 hours. Half-hour before serving, remove chicken and shred. Return chicken to slow cooker and stir in. Top with fresh cilantro.


xoxo
P.S. I will try to do a better job at keeping up!

No comments:

Post a Comment