Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Turkey Trot Linkup

Today I'm linking up with Holly and Erin to do a Thanksgiving link up! I'm not doing a vlog, I just can't stand the way I sound on video. Maybe I'll get over it one day and do a vlog, for now I'll stick with blogging, lol.
I'm hoping to gain some readers by doing this link up :). This homegirl could use some!!




1. What do you look forward to more: the food, football or parades?
Food, duh! I love food :)
2. What is your favorite non-traditional Thanksgiving Day dish?
Coming from a Mexican family we always have to have some Mexican with our dinner. I would say my favorite are tamales, mmm I can just eat those all day eeer’day. You’d be surprised how good they go with all the traditional Thanksgiving food ;)
3. After dinner, is it football or a nap?
Neither. Drinks and prepare to tackle the Black Friday sales.
4. Do you watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade? Which is your favorite float?
No, I’m not a fan.  
5. Where do you go to celebrate and eat your big meal? Who is there (family, friends)? 
We try and celebrate with both sides of the family. That means we’ll do lunch with my husband’s parents and dinner with mine. We have a very big family…talk about trying to please EVERYONE!!
6. What is your favorite turkey day dessert?
Pecan pie, OH MY KITTIES, I love that stuff!

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment