Monday, March 18, 2013

I haven't been on here in a very long time. It's hard to find the time write a blog post. I wish I was better about keeping up with it, there's days that I feel like I have a lot to say but no one to say it to. I don't know if that makes any sense, lol. 
My life has been a crazy mess lately. I've been trying to keep up with being a full time student and at the same time trying to keep up with my crazies. I am one busy momma. 
I just wish school could be over with already. Sadly, I have a a whole 5 semesters to go. Womp womp. 
Lets see, what else has been on my mind? 
-deployment coming up at the end of the year :(. Our first deployment, which makes it so much worse! I've been trying my best not to get the best of me, but that's nearly impossible. I don't know what I'll be doing for 18 months without my back bone in a town where I have LITERALLY NO ONE and 2 hours away from my family. 
-my thyroid and weight loss. I hate it, I lose and gain and get stuck and can't lose. Who knew how big of a bitch your thyroid could be. It's so frustrating. 

I could go on and on but I don't want to bore y'all. (My 3 followers!!) 

Until next time :) 
Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment