Friday, March 22, 2013

Disney World

Hello y’all!
Well, we just got back from a family vacation a few days ago and I thought I’d share some pictures with y’all. We had such an amazing time, I love to see my kids happy! Who would have thought that the biggest joys in life come from a simple smile and “I love this mommy!” coming from your toddlers. 



We spent 4 days in Orlando, Florida visiting the Walt Disney World parks. We got to visit Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom (Dylan’s favorite!!), and Hollywood Studios. To say that we had the time of our lives would be an understatement.
While we were at the Animal Kingdom, we got to watch The Lion King music festival, one word- AMAZING! The Lion King is one of my kid’s favorite movies, and needless to say, they were in absolute aw. While I sat there watching their little faces fill with joy and excitement, I got teary eye and I felt complete. There’s nothing in the world that could replace that feeling. I love being a mom; I love everything that comes with it. The smiles, the laughs, the tears, the struggles, and just the rewarding feeling of having another human being love and need you as much as you love and need them. Three years ago I would have never thought that I would be a mother of two at only the age of 21. All I could think about is going off to college, partying and “having the time of life” but boy was I wrong. This is the time of life, watching two beautiful human beings grow to be successful individuals, and I wouldn’t wish to be anywhere else in life. 


Well that’s it for today.
Happy FRIDAY!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment